11.4.08

Loan for all single parent in USA

I have over 20 years in the Lending Industry. Are you looking to Purchase or Refinance your home? Are you Credit Challenged? Did you know you can get into a home with zero money down? Have you filed a bankruptcy? Do you need Debt Consolidation? Or do you simply need to get cash out of the equity of your home. I can do stated income/stated assets, low credit scores, not a problem. Look no more. With all my lending experience, I have seen it all. I can take your loan application over the phone and discuss a Mortgage plan designed for your needs. Our motto is, "If we can't do it, It can't be done". There is no obligation, call me today! Mention this add for a free home appraisal with your home loan. clem_smithloan@yahoo.co.uk. Financial directory

No comments: